If you are looking for quick and easy fish recipes, you have come to the right place. This is the quickest, easiest, healthiest and most importantly tastiest way to cook any fish. If you want to avoid oil completely, follow my spicy baked fish recipe. You can change the spices as per your choice. I have added Indian Tandoori masala in that but if you want to add something else , it still tastes great. This baked fish dish always goes well with rice or you can just eat it as an appetizer. So let’s see how to prepare it.
- 3 Cat Fish or any other fish Fillets
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice
- Some dry basil leaves (Optional)
- 1 Tablespoons Tandoori masala paste
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic powder(Or minced garlic)
- 1 Teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 Teaspoon black pepper powder
- 1 Teaspoon Red chili powder(Increase if you want it more hot and spicy)
Clean the fillets , apply salt and keep for 2 minutes.
Apply lime juice evenly on both the sides of the fillets and keep for more 5 minutes.
Mix together spices mentioned above and apply to fillets.
Keep for marination for 10-15 minutes and arrange them on baking tray lined with silver foil.
Sprinkle some dry basil leaves on top
Preheat oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit.
Bake them for 20 minutes.
Enjoy your baked spicy fish as appetizer or as side for main dish.