Disclaimer: This a guest post by Swarnali Das
If you’re able to spend about 20 minutes for getting a serving of the fluffiest of moist cupcakes then this recipe might be apt to fulfill your desires. You’ll just need to bake a fresh batter composed of whole wheat flour and pureed mangoes at 180 degrees before you serve these delicious cupcakes to your loved ones. You may either have it for your breakfast or serve it with tea or coffee for an evening snack.
You won’t need anything else for your breakfast when you hold a coffee mug beside your healthy muffins on a busy weekday. Although many of you may consider the versions made with eggs as your favorites, I’d skip eggs for those who don’t. I’d even suggest you bake these cupcakes in small numbers as I’m not quite sure of their shelf-life. If you have kids at home, they’re bound to relish every bite as well.
Recipe for Eggless mango muffins:
• Your oven needs to be preheated for 10 minutes by up to180 degrees.
• Get a mango worth medium size and use your peeler or knife to peel its skin. Now, scoop all pulps and put them in your grinder to create a puree. Save some of it (1/2 cup) to be added later.
• Collect all-purpose flour or whole wheat flour worth ½ cup.
• Add to this flour a few dry ingredients like salt (1/4 Tsp), baking soda (1/2 Tsp), sugar (1 Tsp), and baking powder.
• All dry ingredients need to be sieved together, but you must be careful about not leaving any lumps.
• Pour all of your wet ingredients into the flour mixture e.g. vanilla essence (1 tbsp), oil (1/4 cup), and mango puree (1/4 cup).
• Use a wire whisk or spatula to mix things uniformly. Don’t get your batter beaten unnecessarily.
• All ingredients need to be incorporated while you fold the mixture in a gentle manner.
• Once you’re done with this, pour some chocolate chips in your batter and stir well. Keep some chips to be placed over your muffins a bit later.
• Once the batter is prepared, keep muffin liners upon the molds that are seen on your muffin tray.
• The batter needs to be scooped and filled inside the muffin cup with the help of a spoon.
• While baking each muffin, let it be raised within the cup. For this, you must only fill about 3/4th of your cup with the batter initially.
• Besides filling all molds, you may consider placing a few chocolate chips over the muffins and keep them in a preheated oven.
• Allow the temperature to be set at 180 degrees and continue baking for a period of up to 25 minutes.
• Put the muffin tray away from your oven after about 20 minutes. Insert a tooth pick in each muffin and pull it back to see if it comes back clean.
• You may need to continue baking it for another 10 minutes if the batter sticks to the tooth pick.
• The muffins need to be unmolded from your tray after you remove the tray and keep it on a wire rack for a brief period.
You’ll need to leave it for 15 minutes on the table so that it cools down. Some whipping cream of your favorite flavor can be used as a topping. You may pick the vanilla or mango flavors if they seem palatable. You may simply place your order for all these ingredients online to save much of your time and money. Adding a few online discount coupons for food and ingredients may even help in saving much of your money, especially when you buy things in bulk.
Swarnali Das is an HRM, foodie and travel buff. Swarnali has gained much popularity with her travel blog of late. She even owns Couponsji, a digital coupon website that assists a vast majority of e-commerce users by providing them with great online shopping deals.