In Crispy Stuffed Squids, squid tubes or Calamari is stuffed with Authentic Goan Rechad masala and onions. You can also stuff them with prawns filling.
Follow my recipe for Rechad masala.
- 200 Grams of medium size squid tubes
- 4 Tablespoons of Rechad masala
- 1 Onion chopped very fine
- Rava /Sooji/Semolina for dusting
- 4 Tablespoons of Oil for shallow frying
- salt to taste
Clean squid tubes and pat them dry.
Mix together rechad masala onions and salt to taste and fill in the squids.
Dust these tubes with semolina.
On a heated skillet, add oil and place these squids.
Shallow fry them on medium high heat fliping sides after 2-3 minutes.
Once they look all crisp on all the sides, remove from heat and serve hot.